Contestent Profile::Sidharth bhardwaj

21 Male, Mumbai


Favourite Colour:Black & Blue

Favourite place to vacation:Shimla

Favourite Books:Bhagwat Geeta

What do you look for in a lover:A good human being firstly & secondly a best friend

Favourite Movies:Chak de india&oye lucky

Are you shy?No

If your life would have been a movie, which one would it be:Persuit of Happiness

Have you ever proposed to a boy?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?:No.Just because I'm not gay...

Hottest Actors:Amir Khan & Irfan Khan

Have you ever proposed to a girl?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?:Yes and I said “I really like you and I also know you like me but if u don’t want to go ahead and tell me then its ok I’m ready to go out with you…ha ha… and then I say all right fine I’m sorry I really like u will u go out with me?

How many lovers have you had till date:Four

What is your life’s ambition:to live ma life king size till im 55 n then go on the mountains n become a sadhu

What is your worst breakup experience:When I got dumped infront of a whole bunch of friends.

What do you feel about getting into Splitsvilla 2:Great mind blowing and on top of dis world

What have you learnt from your past experiences:Take everything in a positive manner & try and get over the bad things in life a.s.a.p

Would you ever choose money over love:Nooo

What should a guy / girl do to ‘patao’ you:Just be herself and not pretend to be someone she is not...

If you got 3 wishes, what would you wish for:To keep ma country n family safe n sound n a loving gal n a beatiful house near on d beach...

Most embarrassing experience:When i got drunk in school...

Who do you think is the hottest VJ on MTV:Sophie

Most memorable experience with a member of the opposite sex:Went for a drive to Jaipur with a girl who I liked for a very long time and never got to be with her

0 comments: