Contestent Profile::Bhav Aman Singh

22 Male, Mumbai


Favourite Colour:Black

Favourite place to vacation:Mauritius

Favourite Books:Still reading khan .. Mustaq Sheiqh

What do you look for in a lover:Beauty,Innocence & Intelligence

Favourite Movies:DDLJ, Kal ho na ho

Are you shy?:Yaaaa,I am too shy

If your life would have been a movie, which one would it be:DDLJ

Have you ever proposed to a boy?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?:No I have not proposed to a guy..because I am confident about my sexuality

Hottest Actors:Sharurkh Khan

Have you ever proposed to a girl?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?:Yes I have…..all i say is "i love u" I believe in age old fundamentals in love which is pure and sweet

How many lovers have you had till date:I have no idea...

What is your life’s ambition:To be successful and rich.... which at present... I’m not... I believe every successful guy is intellectual, but on the Contrary every intellectual person is not successful.. I fall in the second category

What is your worst breakup experience:No break ups,touch wood

What do you feel about getting into Splitsvilla 2:Wow,awesome.. huge platform to show what im... thank full from the core of my heart to mtv... on trusting me... i hope ill never let u down...

What have you learnt from your past experiences:Live practically , life is a canvas but I’m not the one who is with brush.

Would you ever choose money over love:Nah... i fall for the combination of both

What should a guy / girl do to ‘patao’ you:I prefer to chase a girl... and if she has to patao me... then just a smileeeeee, a charming smile is all it takes to melt my heart

If you got 3 wishes, what would you wish for:I wish that I never lose my mom,I become successfull and 3 more wishes

Most embarrassing experience:Went to ladies toilets once, banged a mirror in a office...there are many

Who do you think is the hottest VJ on MTV:Rannvijay singh

Most memorable experience with a member of the opposite sex:Hmmm uptill now.. nothing... still to come

0 comments: