Contestent Profile::Aman Sharma

21 Male, Mumbai


Favourite Colour:white, Green and Black

Favourite place to vacation:Manali

Favourite Books:Harry Potter series,Five Point Someone

What do you look for in a lover:Simplicity, decent dressing sense and attractive eyes and hairs. Girl should be sensible and intelligent.

Favourite Movies:Hum Tum,A Walk To Remember,The Matrix,Troy,Dil Chahta Hai

Are you shy?:Yes, little bit.

If your life would have been a movie, which one would it be:Hum Tum

Have you ever proposed to a boy?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?:No

Hottest Actors:Hritik Roashan

Have you ever proposed to a girl?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?:Yes, I did propose on SMS, it was to one girl in my college, I said her “I have crush on you from past few months and it’s not that I haven’t seen more beautiful girls then you ,but whenever I see you everything else fades out.

How many lovers have you had till date:Three

What is your life’s ambition:To be a successful doctor and open my own medical college one day, so as to provide quality education for medical students.

What is your worst breakup experience:I hardly think about this break up stuff, I believe that if a girl wants to go let her go.And same goes for me, if I feel like moving on,I do without going deep into it.

What do you feel about getting into Splitsvilla 2:I'm looking forward that what all it will be as I dont start dreaming Prior

What have you learnt from your past experiences:Past time had taught me a lot But 1 Thing I can say " Our past shapes our present and our Present shapes our future " .So Think prior every act

Would you ever choose money over love:Both having there own place If both together U Can conquer all

What should a guy / girl do to ‘patao’ you:I am a foody kind of person so she needs to serveme with good food bakiiii... If I lyk dat wat She did without peparin herself prior. So Definitely l go ahead 4 her.So thus nothing much Specific and she should know how to play chess.

If you got 3 wishes, what would you wish for:To be winner of Splitsvilla,to have my own medical college,to be invisible

Most embarrassing experience:My cargo turned off while I was sitting in KFC.

Who do you think is the hottest VJ on MTV:MIA

Most memorable experience with a member of the opposite sex:Every date is special to me so there is no specific memorable experience

0 comments: