Contestent Profile::Ashutosh Kataria

19 Male, Mumbai


Favourite Colour:Black & White

Favourite place to vacation:Chahal

Favourite Books:Not fond of reading books

What do you look for in a lover:She should be sweet, beautiful and smart.

Favourite Movies:Hitch, Scarface, 8 Mile

Are you shy?:Sometimes

If your life would have been a movie, which one would it be:8 Mile

Have you ever proposed to a boy?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?:No, I am straight.

Hottest Actors:Kiera Knightley, Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie

Have you ever proposed to a girl?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?:Yes, I was 14 and it was Valentine’s Day. I approached her after the class and asked her to be my friend

How many lovers have you had till date:five

What is your life’s ambition:Nothing particular but may be a successful engineer.

What is your worst breakup experience:My girlfriend's dad came to know about our relation, that was the end of it.

What do you feel about getting into Splitsvilla 2:It feels so good and I cannot believe its
happening. I can just say that this feeling is out of the world.

What have you learnt from your past experiences:Donot change for anyone and be yourself

Would you ever choose money over love:No

What should a guy / girl do to ‘patao’ you:She should have a smiling face, confident and a good dancer.

If you got 3 wishes, what would you wish for:Unlimited supply of money,I can go anywhere I want to. Just like jumper.,Real love.

Most embarrassing experience:Entered the swimming pool with a perfect somersault but after few seconds realized that the costume is on my knees.

Who do you think is the hottest VJ on MTV:Anusha

Most memorable experience with a member of the opposite sex:my first kiss

0 comments: