Contestent Profile::Mohit Malhotra

22 Male, Mumbai


Favourite Colour:White and Red

Favourite place to vacation:Miami

Favourite Books:How to drive woman wild in bed

What do you look for in a lover:Unconditional love

Favourite Movies:Avitor,Life is beautiful, Catch me you can, Hitch

Are you shy?:Not really

If your life would have been a movie, which one would it be:The love guru

Have you ever proposed to a boy?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?:No No

Hottest Actors:Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt,Hritik Roshan

Have you ever proposed to a girl?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?:Yeah.. couple of times..and I say..I think you love me..and she goes yes I do

How many lovers have you had till dateL:Thousands

What is your life’s ambition:To make my life ambitious..lol

What is your worst breakup experience:Fortunately no grl rily broke up..it was pretty exciting for them to have me

What do you feel about getting into Splitsvilla 2:Excited

What have you learnt from your past experiences:Life is a game..play it hard

Would you ever choose money over love:Not relly

What should a guy / girl do to ‘patao’ you:Look sexy!! Talk good

If you got 3 wishes, what would you wish for:give me lots of fame, give me lots of money,give me another 3 wishes

Most embarrassing experience:One time there was this friend..she was kinda drunk at a party to which I had gone along with my girlfriend..and suddenly she was confessing her feelings for me,In front of her..and she was sexy as hell..so now I wish I had gone alone..

Who do you think is the hottest VJ on MTV:MIA

Most memorable experience with a member of the opposite sex:All of them are memorable

0 comments: