Contestent Profile:Varun Jhamb

20 Male, Mumbai


Favourite Colour:Red and White

Favourite place to vacation:Kashmir especially a night on a house boat there

Favourite Books:A night in a call Centre

What do you look for in a lover:She should know how to carry her, she should hav a good personality and fragrance and the most important she should be emotionally attached with me.

Favourite Movies:Jo jeeta vohi sikander and DDLJ

Are you shy?:Huh...not at all

If your life would have been a movie, which one would it be:Lakshya

Hottest Actors:Hritik Roashan and Bipasha Basu

Have you ever proposed to a girl?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?:Yes I have proposed a girl, I said that “Dear I saw you, I came realized that the song sung by atif – pehli nazar mein aisa jadu kar dia is really true, kyunki sach mein tune pehli nazar mein mujhpe jaadu kar dia and I must say I haven fallen madly in love with you, its only because of you that I believe in love at first sight.

How many lovers have you had till date:Four

What is your life’s ambition:To be “THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDIA”

What is your worst breakup experience:When i came to know that my girl friend has more then 5 affairs and she was physically involved with all the guys

What do you feel about getting into Splitsvilla 2:Its really exciting and I have to win this contest at any cost and any cost means any cost.

What have you learnt from your past experiences:I have learnt that if u love some one from the core of your heart and you give 100% to a relation then that very relation will work properly even if your partner is not serious about you then she/he will take you seriously

Would you ever choose money over love:Yes

What should a guy / girl do to ‘patao’ you:She should impress me with her personality first then she should be careing and emotionally attached with me

If you got 3 wishes, what would you wish for:Firstly, I would wish to be the prime minister of the republic of India, secondly I would wish to get a sincere, caring and a beautiful life partner, thirdly I would wish that every wish of my mother and father must come true.

Most embarrassing experience:One of my girl friend’s mothers came to my home and told my dad about me having a relationship with her daughter, I got trashed by my father because of that.

Who do you think is the hottest VJ on MTV:Bani J

Most memorable experience with a member of the opposite sex:Me and my girlfriend were sitting on the top most rock of J.N.U approx half kilometer above ground level on a full moon night there was only moonlight no other light we both were boozing and making love

0 comments: