Contestent Profile::Sakshi Bhayana

19 Female, Mumbai


Favourite Colour:Red, White and Black

Favourite place to vacation:I love going to Shimla. I have been there twice.
Favourite Books:I haven't read any books apart from my text books!

What do you look for in a lover:Honesty, good height, a good sense of humour and he should be presentable.

Favourite Movies:Jab We Met , The Exorcist, Jane Tu Ya Jane Na, Titanic, Maine Pyaar Kia, Dil Chahta Hai, Godzilla, Rang De Basanti , Ghajini, Dev.d and many more...

Are you shy?:I am shy at times...

If your life would have been a movie, which one would it be:Jab We Met

Hottest Actors:Priyanka Chopra, Sushmita Sen, Akshay Kumar, Abhay Deol

How many lovers have you had till date:No one till now...

What is your life’s ambition:To become a prominent VJ

What is your worst breakup experience:I have never had a boyfriend, so i have never come across a situation like a breakup.

What do you feel about getting into Splitsvilla 2:I think it's going to be fun, entertaining and i'm eagerly looking forward to it.

What have you learnt from your past experiences:I have lost sum of my good friends, so i believe that one should not trust anyone so easily.

Would you ever choose money over love:Money can't buy love, but i still would prefer if both of them come together.

What should a guy / girl do to ‘patao’ you:The guy should propose to me in a crowded place, in the simplest manner he can and do it with honest feelings.

If you got 3 wishes, what would you wish for:I want to be successful in my career, happiness for my family and lastly a peaceful death for myself.

Most embarrassing experience:When my best friend's boyfriend threw coke over me and made fun of me in front of my friends.

Who do you think is the hottest VJ on MTV:Anusha

Most memorable experience with a member of the opposite sex:When i ran after a guy with a 'rakhi' in my hand who later on became my first crush.

0 comments: